Do Everything in Love (1 Cor 16:13-14)

I have been trying to memorize two verses a month along with the Living Proof Ministries Siestas  and I have been having some issues staying on track. I did this the last time around and was so blessed by it!

The verses that I memorized in 2011 are still with me and really have saved me on many occasions when I was about to make a choice---like 1 Corinthians 10:13 when I deal with temptations, or Romans 12:21 when I have a bad thought about a situation or person.

This year my memorization has not exactly gone as smoothly and I am having to work at it a little more---chalk it up to my busy schedule and a little rebellious nature if you want to, but for whatever reason, I have been struggling.



So the verse for the last two weeks in May and my first verse for June have come in the form of song! And I already have both memorized!

I stumbled across Seeds Family Worship music about a year or so ago for my kids and once you hear a song 2 or 3 times, it is stuck! And that is great because the entire song is a verse or set of verses straight from the Word of God! And Isaiah 40:8 says "the Word of our God stands forever."!

I highly recommend these albums for you and your family! I believe that scripture memorization is very important and that this is a tool that can help anyone, young and old!

So my verse for the next two weeks is,

"Be on your guard;
stand firm in the faith;
be men of courage;
be strong.
Do everything in love."
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NIV

I need that reminder....
To guard my heart.
To stand firm in my faith
To be courageous for the Lord
To be strong, even when I feel weak
And most of all,
To do EVERYTHING I do in love because of the love of Christ!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~~Prayer & Moving~~

What is a RESOLUTION??