Month of Thanks: Day 6

Thinking about what I am thankful for, and there are so many things! The first 5 days were all very minor blessings, but blessings none the less.

Today I want to share something a little more meaningful:



My brother, Ryan Scott Hornsby. I am so thankful that God gave me him as a baby brother. He is such a wonderful man, seeking God and walking in the Light day in and day out. I had the privilege of him staying with my family for about 3 1/2 years, and I am amazed at his growth and maturity. He is involved in mission work and very involved in his church, helping with the youth every chance he gets and literally trusting God for every single necessity. He is a truly an inspiration, blesses my life and the life of my kids and I am thankful for him each day!!

WE LOVE YOU RYAN! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~~Prayer & Moving~~

Turning the World Off