Month of Thanks: Days 10, 11, 12, 13

We've had a crazy week/weekend with our lovely daughter getting into trouble at school and then Saturday a water pipe busted and flooded our front/side yard, so we were without water for 36 hours or so, and wow...life has just been hitting us pretty hard!
BUT, I give thanks none the less!

Day 10: Today I am thankful for my first born: My beautiful daughter Aspen Allayne Milam. God brought her into our lives in October of 2005 with the news that we were pregnant...and she was born June 10, 2006. She brightens my life and truly changed the way that I think about so many things. I love her so much!



Day 11: 2 things today:
1st, all Veterans of our country. I am thankful for their willing sacrifice to make our lives in the United States free and blessed.



2nd, one of my best true friends ever- She has been here for me since we were children; she has been there through many mistakes, many heartbreaks- laughter, fun, trouble, miracles, pain, blessings, and lots of love. You fit the meaning of a true friend, and I thank God for you today, this 11th day of November, on your birthday! Happy Birthday and I love you, Amy Mort Dial.



Day 12: Today I am thankful for my mom...my kids' Mamaw! We don't see a lot of eachother, but even miles away we feel her love! She has helped shaped my life in many ways and I am so thankful for her!



Day 13: I am thankful for Women's Bible Study Cafe---online women's Bible study group---I'm very busy, full-time job, and mother of two, and can't always make it to in-person Bible studies multiple days of the week. But with an online study, I can sit at home and discuss God, His Word and what He is doing in my life, with other women from different states. Tomorrow we begin James:Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore! I'm thankful that God has given me this way to be in contact with other believers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~~Prayer & Moving~~

What is a RESOLUTION??