Month of Thanks: A full week + 1 day :)

The following are my days of giving thanks 14-21: (I missed posting while enjoying each and every one!)

Day 14: My new cd, The Story! Picked it up tonight at Lifeway and Aspen and I already love it! What a way to review stories from the Bible! If you haven't checked it out already, you must: http://www.thestorycd.com/  It is amazing and I am so thankful for it!





Day 15: Siesta Scripture Memory Team or SSMT! My verses are here: http://seekingpeaceinastorm.blogspot.com/p/ssmt-2011.html
To read all about it and check out THOUSANDS of other verses that many, many other women are choosing to memorize, follow this link: http://blog.lproof.org/category/scripture-memory-2011


Day 16: SLEEP. I saw a quote on Pinterest that I just had to share, because it seriously sums my thinking up completely!!!
Day 17: Today I am thankful for my second born child, my son, Hunter Garrett Milam. I can't believe he is almost 2! His smile, his voice, his soft hand holding mine, his sweet kisses and hugs...I don't even remember life before my little baby boy! :-)
Day 18: my daddy! He has always been a great influence, and although the roles reversed in our relationship the past couple of years, I love him just the same. Praying for him to have strength, courage, wisdom and patience to pull out of the pit and find security in the Most High!
Day 19: My step-mom, Marla...my kids' Nanny. It has been 2 years now since the last time that I saw her...hugged her. She is forever in my heart and on my mind. I miss her every day and I am so thankful that God put her in my life for the 6 years that we had with her. We love you Nanny-Marla!


Day 20: Josh's days off. I love having our little family of four together for lazy weekends, playing games, eating meals and watching movies.

Day 21: Thunderstorms, beautiful sounds and smells... although it wakes both kids up crying, they both end up snuggled in our bed with us, which is a great way to wake up!


Whew! So much to be thankful for!!!

Psalm 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~~Prayer & Moving~~

**Last Day of June 2011**